WHAT WILL WE MISS THE MOST?

 Well it has been a couple of days since we came back from Canada and I still cant get over how quick it had went by.

 

For this post, I went and asked everyone what they will miss from the trip and for myself I would say that I miss learning more about the country and the people that live there while being there. I will also miss the activities we booked as I feel like it helped with forming friendships not just within the group but with others as well.

 

For the other people who were in the group, their response to the question ‘what they will miss the most’ was:

 

“What I will miss about Canada is everyone who was on the trip! It was great to get to know so many new people and see all the students learning and growing. A great privilege to be there to support you all.

 

I will also miss the black squirrels. Who knew about them before we went over?!”

 

(Lisa Riddell, Staff member at borders college)

 

“I think one thing I’ll definitely miss from being in Canada is all the people we met. I grew a really close bond really quickly with numerous people that when we were saying our goodbyes I cried my eyes out L! Every time I thought I stopped crying I’d get another hug and start crying again which wasn’t my best moment but the friendships that were made I’ll cherish forever and I’m definitely looking forward to going back to see them all! I’ll also miss having tatjana waking me up every morning and spending everyday together we grew the closest I love her!”

 

(Sinead, Bench Joinery Student)

 

 

 

“I’ll miss the time we got to spend with you all, but also seeing you each grow independently.

 

I’ll also miss following What’s Up Brother FC, they were growing an amazing following.”

(Eric Jones, staff member at borders college)

Comments